Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Golf Tip of the Month



We have Ben Challis, our Head PGA Teaching Professional here at Lea Marston Golf, offering monthly tips to help improve your game.

Pre - Set Drill

I feel getting the first position correct in the swing is key to a consistent golf shot, often we see the club and club face going into poor positions early on in the swing, usually this will lead to many other faults throughout the swing. 

When I practise I like to pre - set the first position with the club running along my foot line and the club face 'square ' with the grooves pointing up, from here I will continue to TURN and hit the shot.


Give it a try!


Have you got a budding golfer on your Christmas shopping list?
Then we have introduced a Golf Experience Day voucher, now available to buy online.
Offering a great introduction to the game, plus lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment